Investment Banking Analyst at Union Capital Markets Limited (“UCML”)work Union Capital Markets Limited (“UCML”)placeLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-29
Union Capital Markets Limited (“UCML”), an investment and advisory firm, is recruiting to fill the position of an Investment Banking Analyst in Lagos.
- A young, dynamic, self-starter with solid technical skills to execute transactions in investment banking but also provide support to other parts of the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of pitch books, presentations, proposals, and other marketing materials.
- Creation of financial models and perform complex financial analyses.
- Conduct market research
- Transaction execution management
- Business support.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- 2:1 or 1st Class from top local or foreign university
- 0 - 2 years experience in investment banking, securities research, or private equity (Pre-NYSC graduates are also encouraged to apply)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel skills
- Ability to create financial models from scratch or modify existing ones
- Ability to fully analyze and interpret financial statements
- Ability to speak and write flawless business English
- Demonstrate interest in an investment banking career.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Union Capital Markets Limited (“UCML”)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe