Inventory Officer at PropertyPro.ngwork PropertyPro.ngplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-13
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng), a real estate property center platform, is hiring an Inventory Officer in Lagos.
- The job holder will be responsible for overseeing the company’s inventory control, quality control, develop inventory tracking systems, reviewing available inventory ordering new inventory, and performing analysis of inventory records
- The ideal candidate must have good understanding of Inventory Management System.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and posting available properties and recording location of inventory.
- Documentation of all new inventory.
- Inspect the levels of inventory gotten on a weekly basis.
- Design and implement inventory tracking system (as required) to optimize inventory control procedure.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations and evaluate new inventory to ensure its conform to company’s request
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Any other duty of related responsibility assigned by line manager.
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience:1-2 years
- Must be computer-literate: must be able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Ability to use of relevant
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP) will be a great advantage
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- An analytical mind with sharp eyes for details is KEY for this role.
- Job type: 3 months contract job
- This offer is also subject to renewal and conversion to Full-time staff based on performance.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe