Inventory Officer at Obeezi Contracting Companywork Obeezi Contracting CompanyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-18
Obeezi Contracting Company is a fast-growing Nigerian one-stop online mall that started operations on Black Friday, 28th November 2014. We are hiring an Inventory Officer in Lagos (Somolu)
Job Details / Highlights
- Reviewing the quality and efficiency of warehouse storage and layout plans (job efficiency)
- Organize, and maintain the inventory of the store's supplies.
- Ensuring daily shipments'
- Inventory transactions' accuracy
- Reports on adjustments done to inventories
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records, and is accountable.
- Daily shipment of orders and maintaining accurate documentation.
- Using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the inventory and warehousing functions.
- To maintain a record of receipts as well as the issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures.
- Maintain an excellent flow of communication between the company and its clients.
- To be involved in the reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
- To ensure that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse.
- To undertake the function of stock-taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members.
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise for easy retrieval.
- 1-2 years of work experience in the same role.
- E-commerce industry work experience would be an added advantage.
- Possess good analytical and organizational skills
- A fast learner, smart, and intelligent.
- Possess excellent numerical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative work style.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Should have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to detail.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Note: Please note that only qualified applicants will be contacted
Obeezi Contracting Company
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe