Internal Auditor at Foodco Limitedwork FoodCo Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-07
Foodco Limited - We are a diversified consumer goods company with interests in retail, fast food restaurants, entertainment and manufacturing. From our humble beginning as a small fresh foods stall in Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State, we have grown to become a leading brand in South-West Nigeria.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- BSc Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position title as the subject of the mail on or before 15th March,2022.
FoodCo Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe