Insurance Sales Agent at C & I Leasing Plcwork C & I Leasing PlcplaceLagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt - Rivers, Enugu, BeninDate Posted: 2020-10-09
C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are hiring Insurance Sales Agents in Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt - Rivers, Enugu, Benin - Edo and Kaduna
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell the suitable protection plans to customers and clients.
- Implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contact clients and create relationship through networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
- Maintain record of transactions and sales.
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles and proffer solution
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard the reputation
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
- Candidate must not be less than 26 years old in current year.
- B.Sc / HND holder in Social Sciences and / or Finance.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience preferably in a financial service/insurance sector.
- Minimum of 3 years of residency at the preferred location.
- Must possess NYSC discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Skills and Specifications:
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Technical knowledge
- Good communication skills (Oral & Written) and ability to speak local dialect will be an added advantage.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Friendly in interacting with customers and maintain good relations with clients
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Fixed pay is attractive with robust Commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 30th October, 2020, using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the email.
C & I Leasing Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe