Information Technology Innovation Analyst at Airtel Nigeriawork Airtel NigeriaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-11
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) - We are recruiting to fill the position of an Information Technology Innovation Analyst in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The Innovation Analyst is responsible for researching and implementing innovations and interventions, using technology to drive significant growth in revenue by
- Research and Implement new projects and other activities, in conjunction with different business functions.
- To examine new developments and their applicability to solve customer needs or offer new opportunities for improved effectiveness or efficiency to achieve organization targets
- Stays current on the latest trends in emerging technology and digital technology usage.
- Research and Implement Innovative ideas.
- Evaluates internal and external customers’ needs and abilities in order to provide appropriate solutions.
- Provides input to business requirements for the design of solutions.
- Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the IT Technology Stack.
- Work in cooperation with their project managers
- Work on more than one project at a time and so must constantly reevaluate their priorities and deadlines
- Gain an understanding of the organization’s business processes relevant to the project’s goals
- Document processes to help refine the problem the project is trying to solve; documentation almost always involves diagrams modeling how work is done
- Maintain a sound relationship with all business functions in order to ensure satisfaction in the use of IT systems and manage expectations
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- A good degree and/or relevant professional qualification.
- 2-3 years in Technology .
- Specialist knowledge in technology and technical developments and their application in research, higher education or further education and skills sectors.
- Experience in designing and delivering programs of work or projects that will enable Airtel to deliver effective change in a specialist area or sector.
- A track record and recent experience of project or Programs management.
- Excellent oral, written communication and inter-personal skills.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance Testing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe