Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Instructor at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI)work Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI)placePort Harcourt, RiversDate Posted: 2021-11-19
Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The job role involves facilitation and lecture of Information and Communications Technology courses and other IT software courses.
- Facilitate and Lecture learners /trainees on Information and Communications Technology Appreciations Course
- Facilitate and Lecture learners/trainees on Autodesk Courses – AutoCAD 2D & 3D, AutoCAD Electrical
- Facilitate Lecture learners/trainees on other Engineering Software
- Handle DATI’s graphic design needs as required
- Design effective assessments that meet course objectives
- Ensure marking schemes for assessments are fair and reliable
- Training progress reporting
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information and Communications Technology or Information Systems Management
- MSc in Computer Science, Information and Communications Technology or Information Systems Management
- Autodesk Certified
- Minimum of Two (2) years experience in a similar role.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 356
- Excellent knowledge of AutoDesk Courses – 2D, 3D, Electrical, Civil, Highways
- Very Strong Design abilities
- Proficiency with other engineering software desirable
- Excellent Communications and Presentation Skills
- Proficiency with graphics design
- Ability to design effective assessment that meet course objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the mail 26th November, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe