ICT/Social Media Officer at Aframero Limitedwork Aframero LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-01-11
Aframero Limited, a multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector, is hring an ICT/Social Media Officer in Lagos.
- Installing and configuring computer systems for company staff.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Extracting and Logging all customer queries from designated platforms.
- Analyzing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues.
- Creating and shutting down staff and group emails.
- Managing the website, webmail, updating and regularly posting approved bulletins and newsletters.
- Support the development of e-commerce website
- In-charge of generating artwork for advertisement.
- In-charge of updating all social media platforms; face book, twitter, instagram etc Tweeting at least twice daily, Facebook likes:
- 3,000 likes in the first month
- 5,000 by second month
- Doubling over each month to generate over 30,000 likes in 6 months
- Upload average of 50 pictures every month
- Ability to learn and use digital camera to cover official functions and events
- Interview people for company newsletter
- 85% ability to use all social media means to attract the right audience.
- Be able to trouble shoot systems and solve networking challenges.
- Ability probe and recommend a suitable and cost effective ISP service for the company.
- Drive internal marketing campaigns motivated towards increased sales.
- Sending and updating report before deadlines
- Developing strategies and initiatives to improve activities in the department.
- Ensure back of peach tree software and Aframero server.
- Other duties assigned.
- The job holder must have a minimum of first degree or equivalent, a professional qualification will be an advantage, should have vast knowledge and the ability to use computer knowledge, active on social media.
- Be honest, ability to follow instructions, proactive self starter, creative imagination, multi-tasking and hardworking, highly innovative, vast with at two (2) years working experience in relevant environment.
- In addition the job holder must possess the following skills. Strong analytical skills, strong presentation skill, strong negotiating skill, have high integrity, good interpersonal skills, decision making and be result oriented, strong oral and written communication skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV by 25th January, 2019.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe