ICT Teacher at Broadoak Schools - Owerri, Imo.work Broadoak SchoolsplaceOwerri, ImoDate Posted: 2020-09-21
Broadoak Schools - We are recruiting to fill the position of an ICT Teacher in Owerri, Imo.
- To teach exceptional lessons that engage and challenge all students
- To create a supportive and stimulating learning environment in the classroom that helps all students to make excellent progress and develop as learners.
- To make a significant contribution to the values and ethos of the school.
- To actively promote and uphold all school policies, for example behaviour policy, assessment policy.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities Teaching and Learning
- With direction from the Head of Department and within the context of the school's curriculum and schemes of work, plan and prepare effective lessons.
- Teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and improve pupil attainment.
- Ensure students acquire and consolidate knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to the subject taught.
- Ensure that all students achieve at least at chronological age level or, if well below level, make significant and continuing progress towards achieving at chronological age level.
- Direct and supervise support staff assigned to lessons and when required participate in related recruitment and selection activities.
- Organise trips and visits to enhance the learning experience of all students.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed CV on or before 30th September, 2020, using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe