HR Support at IPI PowerTechwork IPI PowerTechplaceIbadan, OyoDate Posted: 2020-03-25
IPI PowerTech - We are recruiting to fill the position of a HR Support in Ibadan, Oyo.
- This role will assist in providing general administration within the region including, but not limited to, starter/leaver documentation, sending contracts and conducting background checks, and collating and sending regional reports.
- Maintain regional staff records by collating all employee documents and sending to head office for filing/archiving.
- Ensuring all HR forms are received from staff members on-time and entered on-time accurately.
- Assist in processing of staff leave application form.
- Assist in the processing of Staff I.D Cards.
- Ensure Head office is aware of staff resignation for payroll purposes.
- Conduct exit interviews and submit forms to the head office
- Maintain good working relation with staff to ensure harmony.
- Maximizing staff performance by counselling and applying necessary sanctions to employees.
- Liaise with Head office on staff welfare/issues.
- Compiling/collating of staff data daily to make up monthly regional staff report.
- Consistently prepare timely and accurate reports on a regular schedule, e.g. headcount, Staff data audits, etc.
- Issuance of documents sent from the Head Office to staff members within the region and send staff documents to the head office via courier.
- Liaise with other Regional Human Resource Administrators to resolve all HR issues
- Liaise with Accounts department - Follow up with prompt renewal of SS & SE House rents and vehicle papers, vehicle repairs in the region.
- Assist in the interview process i.e. setting up venues, preparing interview materials and inviting interview panellist etc.
- Ensuring basic Office stationeries are in place.
- Interface between the Operations Team and the HR Management on HR related issues.
- Maintain management guidelines by recommending human resources policies and suggestions on improving the staff welfare.
- Provide support to specialists in the department whenever required.
- Take on special projects as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
- First Degree (Human Resources, Business Administration or any Social Science background).
- HR professional certification (qualified or near qualification).
- A minimum of 2 years HR or Administrative experience.
- Experience in the Telecoms industry is added advantage.
- Working knowledge of HRIS and MS Office tools especially MS Excel.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task.
- Detail oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information