HR Assistant (Learning and Development) at Culminate Consultingwork Culminate ConsultingplaceLagos, IkejaDate Posted: 2020-12-30
Culminate Consulting - Our client, an E-commerce company is hiring an HR Assistant (Learning and Development) in Lagos, Ikeja.
- Liaise with managers and interview employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs and programs.
- Deliver and oversee the training of individuals or groups of employees
- Compile and present a report based on evaluation and recommendation
- Identify training and development needs within the company through job analysis, appraisal schemes as well as Implement, advise on, and monitor appraisal schemes
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets
- Plan and assess the 'return on investment' of any training or development program
- Develop effective induction programs for new employees, employees on transfer, and graduate trainees
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Keep up to date with developments in training
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Psychology and related field
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated PowerPoint presentations that were interesting and lively, with step-by-step graphics on technical procedures.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Advanced research skills
- Analytical skill
- Speaking and Presentation skill
- Digital and Data Fluency
- Instructional Design
- Project Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before January 8th, 2021, using the Position as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe