Growth Hacker at Jumiawork JumiaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-04
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Growth Hacker in Lagos.
- As Growht Hacker, you will be responsible for driving the Growth activities for CRM function in the country.
- Central growth engine choses what to communicate and who to communicate but Growth Hacker is the gatekeeper of finding exhaustive different creative logics that will interest the entire user base.
- The objective is to increase the engagement of the user base and give the right proposition for our customers to keep the Jumia APP and generate high CLV.
As a Local Growth Hacker for Jumia, you should handle these responsibilities:
Daily Task Management:
- Drive experimentation on different communication and segmentation to drive the most relevant content for each user by using data mining and SQL
- Run experiment analytics to get the performance and identify similar users to scale up for the entire user base
- Own local logics / experiments library, conduct recurrent checks and analysis and suggest improvement ideas.
- Drive channel performance through data analysis and content testing in order to improve engagement (visit%) and conversions (orders%) by segment and prevent users from opt-out and uninstall.
Work on new projects with Central Growth Team to:
- Optimize and improve CRM channels’ performance
- Automate the execution part
- Include more logics to have better segmentation and more personalization on our communications
- Drive transition of these projects
Tier 1/2 Event Management:
- Own the planning and execution
- Follow up to make sure all ETAs are respected and that all is clear to everyone
- Review communication plan
- Drive daily performance during the event to assess the situation and elaborate action plan to correct the performance if needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Analytics or Engineering
- Growth hacking mindset
- Proficiency in English and Ms Office (especially Excel)
- Intermediate knowledge of data querying (SQL)
- Self motivated and able to work with cross functional teams
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in SQL
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML
- CRM experience or a relevant marketing experience driving communication channels
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe