Graphics / Social Media Designer at Pruvia Integrated Limitedwork Pruvia Integrated LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-17
Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that impossibility is nothing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Graphics / Social Media Designer in Lagos.
- We are looking for a competent graphics / social media designer to be responsible for creating, engaging and designing on-brand graphics also posting on online platform.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Brand development (logos, artwork, packaging).
- Test graphics across various media.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Social media templates / post for operated brands.
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience of delivering graphics and Social Media campaigns.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics which includes Animations.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dynamic, proactive taking initiative and understand, learn fast.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CV / Resumes on or before 30th August, 2021 using the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Pruvia Integrated Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe