Graphics Designer at Artee Group.work Artee GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-18
- The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Create consistent design strategies, systems and brand standard.
- Ideate, design mood board, shoot, and edit images.
- Conceptualize and design online advertising banners, social media advertising banners.
- Assist in creating innovative campaign strategies, contents and its execution.
- Work efficiently with the business calendar and deliver briefs within agreed timelines.
- B.Sc / HND in Graphic Designs, Fine Art, or any other relevant courses.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in similar role as a graphic or visual artist
- Strong oral, and written communication.
- Ability to take feedback
- Experience with the latest versions of Adobe Suites, Illustrator,
- Microsoft Office suite, 3D software’s and Corel Draw.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and innovatively.
- A strong portfolio with relevant work examples demonstrating
- Creativity and ability to develop ideas across a wide range of platforms.
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position Title as the subject of the email.on or before 20th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe