Graphic Designer / UI/UX at Mykolowork MykoloplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-24
Mykolo is a financial inclusion company founded for the value of saving money and educating kids and youths on financial literacy. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Graphic Designer / UI/UX in Lagos.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, user interface, user experience and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
- This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe