Graduate Engineer at FEDDO Groupwork FEDDO GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-02
- FEDDO Group is a global provider of professional services to the resources & energy sectors, and the complex process industries. FEDDO Group brings innovative and cost-effective solutions to clients around the world, from studies to full scope Engineering, Procurement, Project, and Construction Installation (EPCI) and oilfield services on major projects.
- Our Company specializes in offshore engineering, subsea field developments, subsea and onshore pipeline systems, integrity management and pigging, life extension, decommissioning, and construction management. We also offer technical training solutions to develop skills and capabilities for the whole life of field covering every aspect of design, operation, integrity management and maintenance.
- Support your engineering colleagues in delivering best practice technical solutions in accordance with project scopes, budgets and timeframes.
- B.Sc. (Minimum 2-2 Grade level) or HND (Minimum Upper Credit) in all Engineering disciplines. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Applicants graduated earlier than 2017 are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years of age.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, copy of BSc/HND and NYSC Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 18th February,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe