Full-Stack Developer at Palladiumwork PalladiumplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-03-21
- Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
- Participate in the development of web-based high-capacity information systems for cloud and local environments.
- Evaluate existing systems and maintain detailed technical documentation for all products developed, including system design documents, data dictionaries, and database design.
- Build and maintain test and evaluation environments as required.
- Design and execute performance and security tests, produce reports on these systems as appropriate.
- Design and develop REST-based web services utilizing Java Spring Boot.
- Apply design principles and patterns in creating enterprise-level solutions, as needed.
- Perform web services tuning and performance testing.
- Implement unit tests as needed.
- Support Front-end Developers in leveraging web services.
- Automate/script common developer tasks, continually optimize personal and team workflows.
- Infrastructure setup and configuration.
- Engage in code review and feedback process.
- Take a feature from inception to completion independently across the stack.
- Collaborate with teammates on proposed UX/UI and provide feedback as needed.
- Participate in and support the entire SDLC processes.
- Experience with relational databases, schema design, and performance analysis.
- Experience deploying solutions using containers and other cloud technologies.
- Solid knowledge of responsive web design using Bootstrap and related technologies.
- Modern Java capabilities and techniques.
- Good knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring JPA & Hibernate.
- Relational data modeling concepts and experience in PostgreSQL, MySQL, or similar applications.
- Adopted opinionated RESTful web services design patterns.
- Microservices-based application architecture.
- Application containerization technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of standards for systems' integration such as REST, OAUTH2 and OIDC.
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience with Global Goods for digital health such as DHIS, OpenMRS and OpenHIE will be an added advantage.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe