Frontend Engineer at Mollo Technologywork Mollo TechnologyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-07
Mollo Technology - We send and receive payments, pay bills, virtual card and remit funds in and around Africa with the Mollo app. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Frontend Engineer in Surulere, Lagos.
- We’re building a different type of bank. Come join us.
- Banks in Nigeria probably haven’t worked for you. They haven’t worked for us either. We got tired of complaining and decided to build a different type of bank.
- A bank that actually works for the customer. A bank you’d be proud to use. And that’s why we need you. We are assembling a friendly, fun, fast-paced, and innovative team that can take on the task ahead.
- Our mission is to tip the scales in favor of the under-banked, the banked, and the unhappily banked and make banking relationships work for them.
- We’re on the lookout for a passionate Frontend Engineer who is a creative problem solver and excited about to disrupting banking in Nigeria.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
You’ll be considered for this role if you:
- You can work with CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less.
- Have experience with user interface design.
- Have experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Possess the knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Fluxare familiar with task runners like Grunt, Webpack.
- Can work on large-scale/complex front-end projects.
- Can empathize with the many different types of users who use Kuda.
- Can think through product requirements to come up with ways of quickly solving problems.
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility, and application design.
- Can communicate what you’re working on to non-technical stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 14th April, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe