Front Fullstack Developer at Ventoven Limitedwork Ventoven LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-05-11
Ventoven Limited is a management consulting company, focused on providing Human Resource Management Services, Procurement services and IT Support services. We are hiring a Front Fullstack Developer in Abuja.
- We are building a vibrant team of Software Engineers for one of our clients and will be needing an expert to join the team as a Front Full Stack Developer.
Our choice candidate for this role will be responsible for the following below:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions Databases and Blob storage.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Next and Fastif y
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience building highly scalable server-side applications
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Elastic Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with React.js and React native
- Not afraid to work professionally with code from others
- Experienced with a full web stack, RESTful APIs, touching the front-end when needed
- Professionally experienced with test-driven web development and continuous delivery/integration.
- Able to understand complex topics, including business traits, system, and user behavior
- Uses modern tools and is generally efficient and test-driven development methodology
- True agilist, keen on delivering working software
- Able to receive and give constructive criticism
- Non-religious about specific systems, frameworks, languages, or tools
- Can focus on deliverables and small increments but also not afraid of huge changes
- Proud to show your github.com account, research papers, or other interesting achievements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 15th May, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe