Front Desk Officer at Workforce Groupwork Workforce GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-12-02
Workforce Group - Our client is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position of a Front Desk Officer in Lagos.
- The Front Desk Officer will be handling front office reception and administrative duties, including greeting guests, answering phones handling company inquiries, and disseminating necessary information via mail.
- Provision of reception support service to our staff.
- Operation of the telephone.
- Maintenance of the reception area.
- Communicate effectively with staff and visitors to the company.
- Receipt and distribution of all mails to the company.
- Responds to mails sent to the company's mailbox.
- Record minutes of meetings and dictations
- Keeps records of incoming and outgoing mails
- HND/BSc in Mass Communication or other related field
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 16th December, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe