Flutter Mobile Developer at Dinerrwork DinerrplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-22
Dinerr is hiring a Flutter Mobile Developer position that will allow you to not only expand your capabilities in a unique startup that is full of ambition. As part of Dinerr, you will be able to work remotely. We are seeking a full-time dev who ideally has 3-5 years of experience as a Mobile Developer (with 1-3 years in Flutter) with a strong track record of verifiable projects (via GitHub and similar platforms). With Dinerr, you will be able to grow your skills and hone your mobile development skills within a highly motivated team on the cutting edge of data analytics.
- Desire to work full time in a start-up environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Working experience in mobile development
- Has published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of backend integration
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of
- Good communication skills in English
Salary: ₦200,000 / month depending on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before July 24, 2020.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe