Fleet Operations Officer at GUO Transport Company Limitedwork GUO Transport Company LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-11-21
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Fleet Operations Officer in Lagos.
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all vehicleswithin the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles.
- Relate with Admin toensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete.
- Monitorcompany’s fleet monitoring trackerfor any inconsistencies with the vehicles movements.
- Send weekly report on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Assisting in the dispatch of vehicle.
- Assist the unit head on day to day activities.
- Carry out any other assignment from time to time.
- University degree / HND in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years similar work experience.
- Good knowledge on fleet procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 27th November, 2020, using "Fleet Operations Officer" as the subject of the email.
GUO Transport Company Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe