Financial Analyst at HRbreakoutRoomwork HRbreakoutRoomplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-22
- HRbreakoutRoom - Our client is a Financial Advisory Firm and issuing house with offices in Lagos.
- Our clients require an experienced financial analyst who is ready to assume more responsibility and seek harder challenges.
- Detail oriented, good with numbers and competitive, the right candidate will have some experience with financial modeling and valuation, and will be good with presentation generation and analysis.
- This person will have advanced accounting skills and financial statement analysis abilities, and would have professional experience either with an investment bank or an accounting firm where they have formally learned how to evaluate financial information and how to present it.
- The right candidate will be an expert in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, will be teachable, and a quick learner.
- Communication to senior executives will be a key part of this role, which would report to a Partner.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- BA, B.Sc, or B.Com qualification required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics)
- 1-3 years of professional experience in finance, accounting or banking, Big 4 Consulting/Advisory practice preferred
- Experience dealing with regulatory filings and offer documents for debt or M&A offerings
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. On or before 23rd March, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe