Finance Officer at Talenturework TalentureplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-05
Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. We are hiring a Finance Officer in Lekki, Lagos.
- Creates and maintains cash flow analysis.
- Manages and updates all payroll information for employees in the organization.
- Keep records of all the organization’s bank transactions and update account payable and receivable.
- Coordinates billings with outside service providers and vendors
- Compute statutory taxes and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with reporting standards and other tax regulations.
- Annual Returns Filing
- Preparing statutory accounts and detailed monthly management accounts.
- Maintain constant communication with clients and top management in relation to services provided by the brands
- General Transaction Posting on Sage 50
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, and other transactions
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Effective management of cost sheet in the company’s manpower services at an optimal profit to the company.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Effectively collate and send out invoices to clients for payments.
- Effective management of the clients’ database for timely payments of all invoices.
- Tracking all billings/revenue by consultants.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1
- 1-2 years of commercial experience in account/finance related role
- Payroll, tax, and pension administration experience
- Attention to detail
- Driven & focused
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe