Finance Officer at Lorache Consulting Limitedwork Lorache Consulting LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-20
Lorache Consulting Limited - Our client with a big investment in the Pharmaceutical industry is recruiting to fill for the position of a Finance Officer in Lagos.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices, Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies.
- A B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1 to 2 years of proven work experience as a Finance Officer
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software and advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- ICAN in view compulsory.
N150,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 31st August, 2021, using the Job Role as the subject of the e-mail.
Lorache Consulting Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe