Female Executive Assistant at Jubaili Agrotec Limitedwork Jubaili Agrotec LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-04-25
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Female Executive Assistant in Abuja (FCT).
- Provide high-level secretarial support to key internal and external meetings involving the Executive Director, including preparing agendas, and coordination.
- Act as the point of contact to the ED among executives, employees, clients, external partners, and vendors
- Proactively and promptly reviewing and tracking incoming emails, invitations, complaints, and correspondence and responding directly, delegating to colleagues or advising on response to the ED
- Assist the ED in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the ED’s responsibility, chasing responses, triggering follow-up action
- Travel scheduling, maintaining calendars, organize and facilitate meeting arrangements
- Any other duties assigned by the ED
- First Degree (HND / B.Sc.) in any discipline
- 2 – 3 years’ Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Excel, word and PowerPoint etc.)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Advanced proficiency in managing document, spreadsheet and database
- Ability to liaise internally and external administrative matters
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
N100,000 - N120,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 10th May, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe