Facility Manager at HRbreakoutRoomwork HRbreakoutRoomplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-31
- HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource company and consulting firm.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Supervises the supply and distribution of utilities, diesel, water; repairs and maintenance of company facilities.
- Regularly inspects the company properties; maintains and updates the schedule.
- Supervises the installing, moving, repairing, and removing of equipment and utilities within the building.
- Ensure monthly facility inspection & audit of company Staff Houses & Office facilities is carried out.
- Monitors and evaluate the consumption of energy(PHCN/GEN) and water within the facilities
- Creates and maintains a database of equipment and facilities servicing schedules
- Ensures planned maintenance programs for a variety of office equipment and preventive maintenance of facility equipment are carried out as required
- Carry out daily walk around to inspect the cleanliness and accessibility to premises
- Perform environmental hazard management/planning and remediation.
- Oversees the apartment managers and domestic staff of the various apartments.
- Assists with domestic staff training and organizes the duties and scheduling of domestic staff.
- Ensure that apartment managers are always correctly and smartly dressed, that they offer professional and courteous service to their customers
- Attend customer complaints in a timely manner
- Customer service requests raised are reassigned and followed up with responsible units for closeout
- Ensures timely and quality service delivery.
- Provide administrative assistance to company management and other officers as required or as requested including information research.
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Awareness of Facility trends
- Proficient in Ms Packages and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Intermediate understanding of Facility Management standards.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 7th February,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe