Executive Assistant at Primeguage Solutions Limitedwork Primeguage Solutions LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-04-05
- Primeguage Solutions Limited is a leading business intelligence & e-business solutions development company with specialization in deploying enterprise automation systems across a wide cross-section of corporate, government & financial services institutions in Nigeria and other African countries. We design, develop, support and promote software and ICT applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Leveraging our cross-industry and cross-functional expertise, we partner with clients to advance their businesses by providing solutions that raise performance and serve their long-term objectives through our strategic business units.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Directors with internal and external stakeholders on matters related to the Management’s activities.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Directors, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Directors office and internal units; demonstrating leadership to maintaining credibility, confidentiality of highly sensitive information, trust, and support with management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the Directors to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting technical propositions, preparing presentations, drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Managements ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and manage expense reports where necessary.
- Creating win-win situations for access to the Directors time and office; determining the appropriate course of action or response at all times, screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly.
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative.
- Envision, conceptualise idea as well as translate complex workflow process into clear project documents in accordance with client’s expectations.
- Performs analytical activities, such as business case development, benefit realisation, process mapping and service improvements towards the realisation of project objectives.
- Implement concepts, idea and corporate plans in accordance with business rules and policies.
- Manages and coordinates priorities between projects or within a program that requires critical thinking and complex problem solving.
- Perform any other duty as may be required by the Directors.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Experience in administrative support functions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- This candidate must have the energy, intellect, and excitement to take on a work-in-process process and help to continually iterate to achieve industry excellence.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines.
- Be able to travel as necessary, and perform, additional job-related duties as requested.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to work independently, initiative, and remain flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Fast learner with interest in a broad range of business functions.
- Possesses an astute attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 12th April,2022.
Primeguage Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe