Employee Experience and Communications Officer at ipNX Nigeria Limitedwork ipNX Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-01-14
ipNX Nigeria Limited, an information and Communications Technology company, is hiring an Employee Experience and Communications Officer in Lagos.
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for creating and executing a digital communication strategy for engaging with employees
- Also, monitoring and improving the overall employee experience across company culture, physical space and technology to produce an engaged, motivated and high performing workforce.
Expected Key Results
- Wholesome employee experience.
- Internal communication & content curation duties.
- Develop strategies and initiatives that would enhance employee experience.
- Monitoring employee experience KPIs (satisfaction, engagement, productivity) as it relates to company culture, physical space and technology tools.
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for the employee experience and diversity and inclusion.
- Foster positive employer-employee relationships through effective communication.
- Design & review copy for print and digital platforms.
- Handle protocols for internal corporate announcements. Create alignment by taking concepts / ideas from various stakeholders to create deeply resonating & engaging content.
- Manage and update all ipNX internal employee digital presences such as career portal, Intranet, etc.
- Report to Executive Director, Corporate Services on trends on all employee experience touch points.
- Create SLAs for vendors as it pertains content and designs for corporate services.
- Assist with general administrative / corporate duties as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director, Corporate Services.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum of 2.2/ Upper Credit, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, HR, Communications, Public Relations or related discipline.
- Training / certification in user experience design, user research, usability design or product design is an added advantage.
- Portfolio / case studies- Visual design: e.g fliers, magazines, advertising campaigns etc, User experience design assets: personas, journey maps, wireframes, usability tests etc, copy writing and Video editing and post-production.
- Web design & development: HTML, CSS & JS (Experience of frontend frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.js is a bonus)
- User experience design tools: usability testing, user research, wireframing, prototyping, A/B testing
- 1-2 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Experience with user experience design techniques e.g. user research, usability testing, wireframing, prototyping, journey mapping, personas etc.
- Creative copywriting, for presentations, email copies, publicity and advertising assets.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud i.e. XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro.
- Experience with CMS i.e. WordPress, Blogger, LinkedIn Publishing, Medium
- Experience working in social media, online publishing or digital marketing and its tools e.g. Mailchimp.
- Experience working with analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Customer Focus
- Ability to sell
- Action orientation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Tech savvy
- Drive results
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 31st March, 2020.
ipNX Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe