Documentation Officer at God is Good Motors (GIGM)work God is Good Motors (GIGM)placeLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-24
God is Good Motors (GIGM) - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Documentation Officer in Lagos.
- Develop the document management plan and update it, as needed.
- Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
- Maintain organizational documents and the document management system.
- Identify and investigate the need for documents of various types.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and are functional.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents.
- Help develop and enforce documentation design, review, and storage guidelines.
- With the IT security manager, assign/approve user privileges.
- Plan and conduct meetings and presentations related to document management.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures regarding document storage, sharing, transmission, and destruction.
- Consult with end users to identify problems in accessing electronic content.
- Ensure security of system and integrity of master documents by implementing document and system access rights and revision controls.
- Ensure company complies with applicable laws and regulations regarding data security and document management.
- Communicate and consult with other staff when assessing, acquiring, or deploying new electronic document management systems to ensure smooth transition and minimal disruption.
- Maintain current knowledge of best practices and developments in document management technologies and techniques through participation in professional organizations or conferences, attendance at meetings or workshops, participation in educational programs, and discussions with colleagues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BSc/ HND (2.2/ Lower Credit) from an accredited / reputable tertiary Institution.
- 2 years minimum cognate experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 28th August, 2021, using the position and Location as the subject of the email.
God is Good Motors (GIGM)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe