Digital Content Creator at Kaiglowork KaigloplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-13
Kaiglo, an online marketplace, is recruiting to fill the position of a Digital Content Creator in Lagos.
- The Digital Content Creator will play a key role in creating, delivering engaging and inspiring content across our range of digital channels.
- Ensuring our digital presence supports and enhances our business offering and delivers our messages effectively, the role will support the Digital Marketing Manager in shaping the digital content strategy.
Key responsibilities but not limited to the following listed below:
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Lead on the day-to-day management of our digital channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content
- Plan, produce and create a program of digital content to be used across all our digital channels for effective publication
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends
- Create graphics and edit photos in a close working relationship with the internal design team
- Create awareness and interest within our audiences and stakeholder groups, driving traffic to engage with digital content
- Monitor, analyze and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools like Google Analytics, given feedback to stakeholders and using the data to inform future activities
- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Other duties as required by the organization.
- Candidate must be well experienced with content creating skills with advantage in the E-commerce/Logistics industry
- A degree from any recognized institution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format only on or before 31st August, 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe