Customer Service Officer at HOR Logisticswork HOR LogisticsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-05-26
HOR Logistics, a Logistics and transportation company, is hiring a Customer Service Officer in Lagos.
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls from Customers
- Handle and respond to CustomersТ Enquiries, complaints and questions via different channels such as phone call, email, online chats etc.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Liaise with Dispatch riders and Logistics officers to provide feedback to Customers
- Escalate Customers' issues to the appropriate desk and ensure quick resolution
- Update and keep Customer Records in terms of interactions, transactions, comments and complaints while ensuring accuracy of database
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Ensure that a positive, empathetic and professional attitude is maintained toward customers at all times.
- Follow up with all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional feedback and customer support.
- Follow the laid down communication procedures, guidelines and policies while taking the extra mile to actively engage customers
- Provide General Customer service support
- HND or B.Sc in related field of study
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Ability to use MS Excel, power-point and word effectively
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent email etiquette
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Applicants must reside in Lekki/Ajah axis and must be willing to work during the partial lockdown.
N40,000 - N60,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 2nd June, 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe