Creative & User Interface Designer at Crowdyvestwork CrowdyvestplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-07
Crowdyvest connects individuals and businesses with impact-driven opportunities that yield a good return. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Creative & User Interface Designer in Lagos.
- We are looking for a talented Creative & User Interface Designer to create amazing, memorable user experiences; create wireframes and design interface concepts and graphic layouts and make them exciting.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean artful design, possess superior Creative & User Interface Design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into creative, intuitive, functional user interfaces.
- A Creative & User Interface Designer, able to design intelligible Marketing communications, Web or screen interfaces, ensure they work, and make them exciting, and memorable part of the customer experience.
- Nature of Contract: Permanent
- Reports to: Product Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting the marketing team with any Visual/Design requirements. Managing and maintaining a content database of all online and offline marketing materials and content.
- Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the companyТs materials.
- Taking down design briefs and translating these into creative but practical branded materials.
- Making design decisions based on analytical data and user testing results
- Designing all the company's graphics including all sales and marketing materials such as social media creatives, newsletter banners, online banners and branded materials, etc.
- Working alongside marketing and product teams to develop promotional brand assets incl. but not limited to letterheads, business cards, ID cards, T-Shirts, signage, etc.
- Retouch images for project updates, press releases and newsletters
- Design Infographics/illustrations of Crowdyvest data
- Conceptualising and redesigning UI elements of the website and mobile app (webpages, images, icons, etc.)
Ideal candidates for this role must have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience and proven track record
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Proven UI/UX experience on any E-commerce platform or in a similar capacity
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, CorelDRAW, InDesign, Invision, and any other similar applications for graphic asset creation.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first responsive design
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Present and defend your design decisions. All design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. colour theory, visual weight. Etc.)
- Ability to meet target deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, their design portfolio and CV on or before 14th August, 2020, The subject title of the application should include the role being applied for e.g. Application for Creative & User Interface Designer.
- You may also include a link to your linked.in profile in the application.
- Crowdyvest is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in the workforce.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe