Cost Accountant at EtaZuma Mining and Industries Limitedwork EtaZuma Mining and IndustriesplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-12-28
Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited, a leading mining companies, is hiring a Cost Accountant in Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking to hire an experienced Cost Accountant with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and records of the organization
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Construct data accumulation systems
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance)
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department)
- Analyze and report profit margins
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field preferred
- 2-3 Years Proven work experience as a Cost Accountant, Cost Analyst, Accountant or similar role
- Sound understanding of Account principles.
- Experience with accounting software, like SAP
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Computer literacy, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Excellent report-writing, verbal communication and IT skills
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on or before January 7th 2021.
EtaZuma Mining and Industries
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe