Corporate Retention Associate at RelianceHMOwork RelianceHMOplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-06-24
Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Corporate Retention Associate in Lagos.
- This role is responsible for developing and maintaining Reliance Health’s relationship with corporate clients by ensuring the highest levels of positive customer experience.
- The role is also responsible for ensuring strong customer retention and resolution of serious client administrative issues.
- You are a team player - able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- Communicate courteously with clients and internal customers via phone calls and emails.
- Follow up on pending activities with clients and other respective teams within the organization.
- Politely attend to client’s suggestions, objections, and complaints
- Assist clients by guiding them through the decision on the choice of a health plan.
- Upgrade enrollees Health plans accordingly.
- Attend client meeting with Sales Representative for proper introduction and handover.
- Communicate with corporate key contacts to inform them of updates in service.
- Obtain feedback from client representatives by using the checklist.
- Understand and be knowledgeable of the various peculiarities with clients.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate customer satisfaction
- Forward feedback, tasks and recommendations to appropriate units/personnel.
- Record details of client representatives/enrollees complaints, feedback and suggestions using the ticketing system
- Document daily activities and forward report to Team Lead.
- Raise invoices for clients and following up to ensure prompt payment of premiums
- Obtain prospective enrollees details and confirm the accuracy of the details.
- Send reminder mails to prospective enrollees through client representatives when they do not promptly provide their details.
- Inform client representative in the case of any invalid detail.
- Register prospective enrollees on RHMO database.
- Schedule onboarding session with client representatives and onboard the enrollees in the organisation.
- Schedule and organise Health Talks at clients’ organization
- Schedule and organize wellness check.
- Organize corporate events that will improve client retention.
- B.Sc / HND in any course
- 0 - 2 years post-NYSC experience
- Bias for developing a career in a client-focused role
- Sales or Customer Success experience is an added advantage, not a must-have.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 31st July, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe