Content Executive at Megalectrics Ltdwork Megalectrics LtdplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-06
Megalectrics Ltd, Operators of The Beat 99.9 fm, Claccic 97.3 fm, Naija 102.7 fm and The Beat 97.9fm. We are hiring Content Executives in Lagos
We are looking for a qualified Content executives to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content executive, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail- oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop and implement content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets and company’s objectives.
- Collaborate with other teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout as well as ensure brand consistency across all social media engagements.
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Develop monthly reports on the social media performance, observed trends, and new strategies for improving performance
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content executive
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent copy writing. Creative writing and storytelling
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter detailing why they are ideal for the role, along with current CV and portfolio of work done on or before 14th August, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe