Content Creator / Developer at Trekk Scooterswork Trekk ScootersplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-12
Trekk Scooters is Africa's first indigenous micro-mobility giant company, with coverage across all Africa states. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Content Creator / Developer in Lagos.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, and an opportunity to collaborate with passionate individuals using cutting-edge technologies
- We therefore need a vibrant Content Developer to stand in the gap between us and our esteemed customers by promoting our dynamic, eco-friendly and customer-centric brand.
Reporting directly to the Public Relations Lead, your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- To understand the target audience and write informed content to engage them on all our social media platforms.
- Write clear marketing content to promote our strength and services.
- Research industry-related topics and tailor our content for the desired audience on various social media channels.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Develop a content strategy that encompasses the goals of the company and aligns with the company’s image
- Work with the Public Relations and graphic design teams to create content and monitor its effectiveness over time.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Modern marketing campaign skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Upload / Attach link to your past, current work
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a technology driven industry
- Experience in social media management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Note: This is strictly a volunteer position.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe