Content Creator at Ivy Scholarswork Ivy ScholarsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-14
- Ivy Scholars is an HR Consulting and Training firm in Nigeria. We help you grow and sustain your business through crafting the right strategy, hiring and developing the right people, and achieving the right results. Our services include people, process, and project outsourcing, corporate training and development, recruitment and assessment, market research and entry, management consulting and background checks services.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification
- 2 - 3 years of work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 15th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe