Cluster Control Officer at First Bank of Nigeria Limitedwork First Bank of Nigeria LimitedplaceOnitshaDate Posted: 2018-10-10
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank), a financial services company in Nigeria is recruiting a Cluster Control Office in Onitsha, Anambra state.
- Assist in carrying out maiden visit to new branch to assess the control environment and other equipment for physical control.
- Conduct investigations into fraudulent activities, unusual incident and other activities under the supervision of the Cluster Control Manager or senior Cluster Control officer.
- Carry out daily IT Control Report, credit and other reviews that may be required by Internal Control & Enhancement review program as directed by the Cluster Control Manager.
- Ensure prompt rendition of assigned month end and other reports to the Cluster Control Managers or as may be required
- Ensure complete documentation of all observed policy/procedural breaches observed in the course of carry out control activities in the branch.
- Ensure closure of internal control exceptions observed and raised during the conduct of control activities and subsequently tracking of unclosed exceptions.
- Escalate unclosed exceptions to the Cluster Control Manager for further engagement with other stakeholders.
- Ensure implementation of tasked assignment to improve control strategy in the discharges of functional responsibilities in the branches of coverage and instructed by the Cluster Control Manager.
- Conduct daily review of IT Control Reports and ensure the closure/escalation (to Cluster Control Managers) on noted exceptions.
- Escalate observed process gaps to the Cluster Control Managers and Regional Control Manager.
- Provide control advisory and decision Support Service to Branch Managers and Branch Team
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
- Minimum Education: First Degree preferably in a numerate discipline.
- Minimum experience - 1 year in Internal Control /Audit Function
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information