Chemical Analyst at Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limitedwork Chemo-Pharma Laboratories LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-21
- Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited was established in 1985. The Company has an Installed Capacity of 6.0million bottles of liquid syrup and 310.2 million tablets per annum respectively. This installed capacity has for some time now become inadequate to cater for expected growth. It has strained working capital and created excessive overheads. Also, the company runs a well equipped Quality Assurance Laboratory.
- Perform routine and non-routine chemical analysis of products using standard operating procedures.
- Write and execute chemical testing procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date documents for chemical testing methods and activities.
- Operate laboratory equipment safely and effectively to conduct testing.
- Record, analyze and report test results to Quality Assurance Manager.
- Maintain inventory of chemicals and supplies in laboratory.
- Responsible for testing Pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products for quality assurance.
- Keeping up to date with scientific and technical developments.
- Using a range of software, techniques and equipment to carry out research and analysis.
- Responsible for cleaning all lab equipment and the overall lab environment to ensure a safe and clean laboratory environment within the factory premises.
- Applicant must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry
- At least one (1) year of experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry as a Chemical Analyst.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email on or before 30th April, 2022.
Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe