Certified Pharmacy Technician at Famacare Centre Limitedwork Famacare Centre LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-12
- Famacare Centre Limited - We are currently on track to offer low-cost, high-throughput preventive, curative and rehabilitative services with efficiency being our mantra. We are working with NGOs, Governments, Insurers and Funders to meet their need for efficient healthcare delivery with useful data. Our main focus is Maternal and Child Care, Cancer Prevention and effective Malaria management in the communities we serve.
- Preparation of medications for patients
- Be the first level contact for patients
- Reducing customer waiting time
- Patient counseling
- Receiving and verifying the prescriptions
- Pricing and filling of prescriptions
- Completing patient paperwork related to the filling of a prescription
- Assisting with insurance claims processing
- Ensuring availability of drugs; stocking and pricing of medications in inventory
- Ensure correct dosage and strength of medications
- Proper documentation of transactions.
- Inventory management
- Qualification: Pharmacy Technician
- Experience: 2 - 3years
- Pharmacy Technician certification is highly required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem-solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized.
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Good Computer Literacy
- Good telephone etiquette.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Famacare Centre Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe