Business Operations Data Analyst at Rosabon Financial Serviceswork Rosabon Financial ServicesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-12
Rosabon Financial Services - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Business Operations Data Analyst in Lagos.
- Data Analyst will beresponsible for formulating management techniques for quality data collection, analysis, and dissemination of analyzed information within the department. He/she will provide support to all Business operations staff as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and monitor operations performance management metrics, policies, and processes
- Design, and build customized dashboards to manage and monitor the interdepartmental process and third party support performance.
- Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data
- Analyze and interpret performance data and reports to identify trends and generate appropriate courses of action
- Recommend and establish efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, process owners, external stakeholders etc.
- Provide key performance data related to products, channels, and process owners.
- Conduct periodic Gap analysis for the different departments within the organization, to ensure continuously improvement.
- Assist team members with reports and data extraction when needed
- Contribute to the delivery of the unit overall targets.
- Perform a meaningful role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at operational excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 2 years Experience.
Skills / Competencies:
- Data analysis & reporting
- High standards of accuracy & precision with excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to think Critically, strategically & act tactically
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
- Accountability and relationship management
- Data Presentation and communication skills
- Quantitative skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 12th February, 2021 using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Rosabon Financial Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe