Business Development Manager at Soupah Farm-en-Market Ltdwork Soupah Farm-en-Market LtdplaceIbadanDate Posted: 2021-08-11
Soupah Farm-en-Market Ltd is hiring a Business Development Manager in Ibadan, Nigeria.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for ensuring the achievement of business growth targets to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue goals and keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing internal or external sales’ team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to ensure sales quotas are reached.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in sales career and communication.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing internal or external sales team during sales drives and campaigns.
- Work with each division manager to design and implement a strategic sales plan across the company
- Measure and report on the performance of growth/sales campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Lead awareness and customer engagement efforts
- Train and motivate department staff to improve selling and customer acquisition performance
- Identify channels to test and run surveys for customers and optimize these channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and
drive qualified traffic to our front door/e-commerce store
- Analyze customer feedbacks and develop new techniques to ensure customer retention
- Identify additional customer needs for retention purposes and to expand company’s customer base
- Develop product presentation and demonstrations to consumers to explain about our new products and benefits.
- Help maintain a high levels of client acquisition, retention and reactivation
- Ensure customer satisfaction and professional communication at all times
- Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development and sales run outreaches
- Degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Willingness to LEARN
Method of Application
If all of these describe you, kindly email your CV
Soupah Farm-en-Market Ltd
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe