Business Development Executive at Youverifywork YouverifyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-25
Youverify is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Private security companies, Government agencies, FinTech companies, and top tier banks manage KYC, AML in a safe and regulatory compliant manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Business Development Executive in Lagos.
- Youverify is looking for a Business Development Executive to join the team that will be responsible for maintaining relationship with existing customers as well as identifying new opportunities to generate revenue and improve profitability.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Procuring new clients through leads, direct contact, and collaboration with marketing team.
- Following company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients (existing & potential) and address their needs effectively.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities and trends to ensure our offering remains relevant.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential customers.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives as well as developing and executing sales plan to meet and exceed monthly/quarterly revenue/sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Drafting business proposals and contracts to draw more revenue from clients.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offered by the company.
- Work with team members to identify and manage risks.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing, or similar field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales, business development.
- Good knowledge of CRM software.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills for generating leads.
- Strong time management and organizational.
- Ability to influence and persuade a person.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic to build good relationships with people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV 29th April, 2022 using ''Business Development Executive'' as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe