Business Development Executive at iBez Nigeriawork iBez NigeriaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-02-11
iBez - We provide software development and training services to organisations and individuals in emerging and underserved communities. We are recruiting to fill the position of Business Development Executive in Lagos.
- We currently seek a seriously awesome and talented Business Development Executive to person to join our team.
- The Business Development executive will market, publicise, promote and sell our web / software development and training services both online and offline, and will also be our Brand Ambassador promoting our online platforms to the public.
- You will draw our target clients in and generate new business and open new markets for the company.
The role will include the following, but not be limited to:
- Generate new sales, leads and contacts using traditional and digital methods.
- Secure long and short-term profitable business sales.
- Identify potential clients, build long term relationships and maintain contacts with them.
- Manage existing client’s portfolio.
- Develop traditional and digital marketing campaigns, generate online sales, customer engagement and brand awareness to promote our services and brands.
- Manage the production of digital and traditional PR, media, website, marketing, social media content/material/promotional content.
- Content marketing to increase brand awareness and generate more clients, sales and acquire greater market share.
- Manage our social media accounts and content production. Share and promote content on our social networks daily.
- Develop creative ideas and improvements to increase traffic, sales and customer experience on our online sites.
- Source advertisement opportunities and place adverts in digital and traditional media.
- Build and manage relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Provide customer services to clients and the general public.
- Attend industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
- Participate in training events.
- Conduct marketing research.
- Manage online and offline communications, marketing and sales.
- Manage Field Marketers/Enumerators.
Personal Skills Required:
- Tenacious and creative sales/marketing approach.
- Traditional and digital marketing and sales skills.
- Ability to meet targets and deliver in a timely manner.
- Strong presenter and negotiator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities.
- Ability to work as part of a small but varied team in a technology start-up.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV on or before 16th February, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information