Banking Trainee at United Bank for Africa Plcwork United Bank for Africa PlcplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2019-04-12
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), a financial institutions, is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Banking Trainee in Nigeria.
- Are you a Diploma Holder?
- Are you 27 or below?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level - OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 26th April, 2019.
Note: NABTEB qualifications are not accepted.
United Bank for Africa Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information