Back End Engineer at Flutterwavework FlutterwaveplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-10
- Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
- Implementation, testing, delivery, and maintenance of product features (new and existing)
- Creating technical reports on feature implementations
- Research on existing/new product features and areas of improvement
- Commitment to creating and maintaining secure coding practices (and standards)
- Providing support for product features (when needed)
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Proven work experience in Software Engineering
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Good, working, knowledge of the SQL query language (MySQL flavor). [Knowledge and understanding of ORMs is a plus]
- Good, working, knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB especially). [Knowledge and understanding of ODMs is a plus]
- Good research skills
- Good time commitment/management skills
- Attention to details
- Quick learner.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe