Audit Officer at Empire Trust Microfinance Bankwork Empire Trust Microfinance BankplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-14
- Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank
- Carry out routine audits and spot checks on stations and departments in line with the approved audit plan/calendar
- Prepare, organize and maintain a well-referenced work paper file for every audit engagement which adequately support audit conclusions and recommendations and which adhere to auditing standards
- Carry out continuous evaluation and determination of the adequacy of internal controls at branches and departments during audit fieldwork
- Ensure effectiveness of the internal control system of the company by enforcing compliance with policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and regulations
- Perform special reviews and audits of departments, processes and procedures
- Ensure integrity of accounting records and financial reporting
- Ensure Value for Money (VFM) audit (i.e. Economy,
- Efficiency & Effectiveness), revenue assurance and cost reduction
- Conduct prompt investigation of frauds, complaints, service failures, breaches of policies and regulations as well as other referred cases and ensure that the cases are dispensed within set deadlines
- Ensure that all major risks of the company are identified, assessed and strategies put in place to mitigate them.
- Candidates should be willing to travel on Audit assignments when the need arises.
- Candidate should have a B.Sc or HND in a related discipline at least.
- Candidate can have 0 experience but not more than 2 years of work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 29th April,2022.
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe