Associate, Marketing at eHealth Africawork eHealth AfricaplacekanoDate Posted: 2020-08-10
eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Associate, Marketing in Kano
Purpose of the position
- The Marketing Associate will support eHA’s Communications department predominantly by helping to plan and implement our marketing activities.
- S/He will be responsible for completing writing projects, conducting research, and producing promotional materials.
What you’ll do
The Marketing Associate will support eHA’s Communications team predominantly by:
- Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the department runs efficiently
- Supporting the team in organizing and implementing various projects
- Crafting clear, engaging, optimized written content for all mediums including web and print
- Keeping organized records of marketing efforts and results
- Tracking and monitoring web and content analytics to generate reports, share insights and achieve content marketing goals
- Assisting in the planning and execution of events, including workshops, conferences, and promotional events.
- Completing other duties as assigned by the organization
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a background in Mass Communications, Marketing, Journalism
- 1-3 years of work experience in the communications/ marketing field
- Strong writing skills, with demonstrated ability to construct clear sentences and understand grammar rules
- Good knowledge of marketing concepts and principles, and understanding of social media channels and audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work alone and as part of the team
- Ability to multitask, manage time efficiently, negotiate and meet deadlines
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. eHA is a tobacco-free environment.
- We believe strongly in our mission and our core values and our teams are most successful when they do also.
- Impact & Quality: We push ourselves to maintain high standards ensuring that we produce the most meaningful results in everything we do, no matter how big or small.
- Innovative Problem-Solving: We maintain a worldview driven by possibilities, not limitations. We take smart risks and foster an environment where creativity and innovation thrive.
- Integrity: We are honest and truthful in our work. We always do what is right, even when it is not easy. We put our values into practice and hold each other accountable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe