Assistant Store Manager at Dressmeoutlet.comwork Dressmeoutlet.complaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-29
Dressmeoutlet.com is a foremost retailer for high-quality fashion products, health & beauty products and home-goods. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Assistant Store Manager in Lagos.
- Candidate should be an Accounting graduate (or related field) from a notable university. Master's Degree a plus.
- Must have an attractive face, natural hair and a fit body.
- Position will entail responsibilities between sales, attending to guests, accounting and marketing.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must be proficient in computer applications.
- Applicants must be no older than age 30.
- Candidates should be entrepreneurial and confident.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with an Introduction Letter or Personal Summary on or before 30th July, 2020, The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject (Very Important).
- Please make sure your application includes all supporting documents. I.e. Photographs.
- All applications must include educational and prior job references.
- Your Curriculum Vitae must have your age/D.O.B.
- Please make sure your application is detailed enough for the Reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly at Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to the Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
- Ensure Jobs@Dressmeoutlet.com is added to your address book to receive your interview invitation in your inbox as essential to avoid missing your interview date.
- Orientation and training will apply to every position.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information